Show or hide profile fields on Workplace profiles
This article is only applicable to admins with relevant permissions.
To choose whether to show or hide a profile field on Workplace profiles:
- Click Admin Panel in the left menu on Workplace.
- Click Settings.
- In the Profile fields tab, click Edit profile fields.
- Click the 3 dots to the right of the profile field.
- Click either Show or Hide.
- Click Done at the top of the page.
Which profile fields have to show on Workplace profiles?
The only 4 fields that have to show on Workplace profiles are:
- Manager and reports
- Work Teams
Other than these 4, you can choose which profile fields from Workplace accounts show on people’s profiles. Example: you can choose whether people’s locations are visible on their Workplace profile.
Profile fields can be used for creating auto membership rules for groups.