Insights for key update posts on Workplace
To see how the posts you mark as key updates are performing:
- From your News Feed, click Admin Panel in the left menu.
- Click Key updates.
- Find the post you want to view insights for and click Insights.
- You can click Export data to receive an email with details of who viewed your key update.
You'll be able to see insights for active and past key update posts including:
- Overview – this will show the potential audience, as well as Seen by, Reactions, Comments and Shares. Click See details for this post for more detailed metrics on insights.
- Post engagement – this shows average reading time for your post and comment sentiment.
- Audience engagement – this is a table that shows how different groups in your Workplace engaged with the post. You can add filters and dates for the table.
- Audience – this is a table that shows the people who interacted with the post.
- Engagement over time – this is a graph that shows the number of people who saw, commented or reacted to the post during a selected time range.
In the left panel for insights, you can see who posted the update, where it was posted and you can also go to the post. You can also click to export the metrics into a spreadsheet.