How do I hide a coworker's posts from my News Feed using snooze and mute on Workplace?
If you no longer want to see updates from a specific coworker on your Workplace News Feed, you can choose to Mute or Snooze their posts.
Muting a coworker's posts will hide all posts by them from your News Feed until you choose to unmute them. Snoozing a coworker's posts will hide posts by them from your News Feed for the next 30 days.
To Mute or Snooze a coworker's posts:
- From your Workplace News Feed, click at the top of a post from the coworker you would like to stop seeing posts from.
- Click either Hide post or Snooze [name] for 30 days.
- The post will disappear from your News Feed. If you have made a mistake, press Undo
To once again start seeing posts from your coworker:
- From your Workplace homepage, search for your coworker using the search bar in the top left of the screen.
- Click on their name to view their profile.
- Click Undo, underneath the alert on their timeline about their current Mute or Snooze status.